Saturday, February 18, 2012

a daily cup


A day to catch up. 

A great deal of things don't get done when I don't feel well - such a hindrance to calmly sitting still & sipping green tea - I have deadlines, catching up, and filling in the blanks!  In the midst of pulling things together, I did have a few moments to use my last "cup sketch" to create something fresh and new in my art journal.  With a few things already on the counter that seemed to speak to me -- some book paper, a paper bloom, and a used up lunch sack, I just added paint.  Isn't that what you would do with those things too? (lol!)  

It feels just right, it is right now...and it is me.  


Every time I have a week like this, I come back to the importance of simplicity in my home (family), business, and schedules.  It would be so much easier to get help, do the work, feel inspired if I was more organized.  Do you go through this struggle to simplify too?

Perhaps it is just time for a bit of Spring cleaning~

It is also time to be thinking about the sheep.  I can hardly stand the wait, they are coming home at the end of the month and I am giddy.  Do you have spring loves you are anticipating as well?

Do you want to meet my spring sheep?  I know you do! 
(I have been so obsessed with the sweet things, I added new sheep art to my *originals* listing above -- all needing names & new homes -- take a peek? Here.)


What are you experiencing this week that you can paint, glue, write, capture?
(Look on your counter top for inspiration, it is all there!)

I hope you will share~

love & lambs & loads of wet paint,
jj
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...